Our commercial photography includes a wide variety of services, including:
- Commercial Business Photography - Photography of your commercial establishment, fixtures, features and staff to promote your services, products or staff.
- Promotional Photography - Photography of your business, staff, products, equipment that is designated for promotional pieces, including full layout services of those images into posters, ads and brochures.
- Construction Documentation - Pre-bid walkthrough photography for documenting proposed construction area to allow for more accurate bidding. Post-construction photography of completed construction for documentation of completion, as well as use for display for future projects.
- Real Estate Photography - Photography of residential, commercial, industrial and vacant land photography to highlight your house, cottage, business or parcel of land for sale in order to achieve the highest sale price.
- Lawsuit Documentation Photography - Personal injury, death or property/equipment damage documentation for court proceedings. All images are provided in RAW, high resolution and web format, in order to solidify case.
Below are some commercial clients Cutting Edge Photography has worked with:
|• Green Bay Packers||• Burger King International||• Capital Pacific|
|• Kiwanis International||• Meijer Corporation||• Livin' the Hunt TV|
|• Sportsman Channel||• Mouw and Celello PC||• MI/WI Physicians Assoc.|
|• Wilson Mutual Insurance||• Lakeshore Corporation||• Spine Pain Diagnostics|
|• Back in Balance Chiropractic||• Jacobs Funeral Homes||• Ameriprise Financial Advisors|
|• Scott Sanders Insurance||• Alan K Fulks, DDS||• Vision Source|
|• Iron Mountain Public Schools||• Kingsford Public Schools||• Norway-Vulcan Area Schools|
|• IMECO||• MJ Electric||• Broadway Electric|
|• Masonic Temple||• Arctic Blast Football|
|• OHM Advisors||• UP Travel & Recreation Association||• Door County Travel Bureau|
|• Great Smile Dentistry||• Coleman Engineering Company||• Mauck Insurance|
|• Greg Seibold Law Offices||• Red Oak Winery||• Chippewa Club|
Due to the varied nature of each commercial project, we suggest you call David Hakamaki at 906-779-5085 to set up a time where we can review your project and provide you with a specific quote for photography, documentation, design and/or printing.