Working with the Largest Companies in the United States
David Hakamaki, Cr.Photog., and Cutting Edge Photography is your source for high quality corporate, commercial, and business promotional photography. David has worked with large corporate companies such as Meijer, Burger King, the Green Bay Packers, IHG Group, Sportsman Channel to provide images for their websites, media packages, corporate photographs, or transactions.
All images are photographed with state of the art cameras and are processed to the clients specifications. We work with individual projects, as well as long-term or rolling contracts. Our normal travel area includes all of Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Illinois. Additional travel is available and can be discussed on a project-by-project basis.
Our commercial photography includes a wide variety of services, including:
- Commercial Business Photography - Photography of your commercial establishment, fixtures, features and staff to promote your services, products or staff.
- Promotional Photography - Photography of your business, staff, products, equipment that is designated for promotional pieces, including full layout services of those images into posters, ads and brochures.
- Construction Documentation - Pre-bid walkthrough photography for documenting proposed construction area to allow for more accurate bidding. Post-construction photography of completed construction for documentation of completion, as well as use for display for future projects.
- Real Estate Photography - Photography of residential, commercial, industrial and vacant land photography to highlight your house, cottage, business or parcel of land for sale in order to achieve the highest sale price.
- Lawsuit Documentation Photography - Personal injury, death or property/equipment damage documentation for court proceedings. All images are provided in RAW, high resolution and web format, in order to solidify case.
Below are some national and regional commercial clients Cutting Edge Photography has worked with:
|• Green Bay Packers||• Burger King International||• Meijer Corporation|
|• Kiwanis International||• Capital Pacific||• Livin' the Hunt TV|
|• Sportsman Channel||• Fleming Artists||• Red Parlor Entertainment Group|
|• Triple Scoop Music||• Fundy Software||• Interfit Photographic|
|• USAF Civil Air Patrol||• IHG Group - Holiday Inn Hotels||• Choice Hotels (Comfort Inn)|
|• Savage Universal Corp.||• NAI Global||• US Veterans Administration|
|• Dollar General Stores||• Advanced Auto Parts||• North Shore Healthcare|
|• Mouw and Celello, PC||• MI/WI Physicians Assoc.||• Results Broadcasting|
|• Wilson Mutual Insurance||• Lakeshore Corporation||• Spine Pain Diagnostics|
|• Back in Balance Chiropractic||• Jacobs Funeral Homes||• Ameriprise Financial Advisors|
|• Scott Sanders Insurance||• Alan K Fulks, DDS||• Vision Source|
|• Iron Mountain Public Schools||• Kingsford Public Schools||• Norway-Vulcan Area Schools|
|• IMECO||• MJ Electric||• Broadway Electric|
|• Taco Bell - YUM Brands||• Ford Motor Company|
|• Masonic Temple||• Arctic Blast Football||• Bacco Construction|
|• Coleman Engineering Co.||• UP Travel & Recreation Association||• Door County Travel Bureau|
|• Great Smile Dentistry||• OHM Advisors||• Mauck Insurance|
|• Greg Seibold Law Offices||• Red Oak Winery||• Chippewa Club|
Due to the varied nature of each commercial project, we suggest you call David Hakamaki at 906-779-5085 to set up a time where we can review your project and provide you with a specific quote for photography, documentation, design and/or printing.